Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

From the past to the present day

Good afternoon folks,
So today I thought I'd show you how my style has changed to so far.
I used to base my cards around a copic coloured image but as my fibro has taken it's toll on both my ability to do every day tasks it has also taken it's toll on my crafting ability. No longer can I sit for hours and colour. My copic's would not see the light of day for day's at the start to month's more recently and so I took the hard decision to sell them. So now I find myself looking for a new style. I know it will mainly be based on stamping and die cutting but as of yet I'm having fun playing with different styles and techniques and so haven't landed on one particular style.
So here is are two card's like I used to make, full of copic colouring and taking hours to complete.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now onto a card I've started to enjoy making.


This card uses a water colouring technique I saw on you tube (see video below)
I did make a card just like the one Jennifer does as my first attempt at water colouring and I will share that over the next couple of days. This card was my second attempt  and I was thrilled at how well it came it out.


And now to enter my first challenge on my new blog.

Sketch Saturday - the sketch below 
 I put my sentiment on the die cut shape so it wasn't lost in the background.

Right off to go and tidy my desk and maybe even make a card, lol,
Hugs
H xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi H, great to see you back with beautiful cards. Have lovely weekend cheers Sue N X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch, Hazel. Your watercoloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Hazel! Love how you framed the sentiment! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little love,
Hugs
H xxx