Followers

Friday 13 February 2015

Happy Valentines from your little monsters

Just a quick post to share my hubby's valentines card. I couldn't share it earlier for obvious reasons and need to post it before the challenge deadline over at Less is more challeneg who is celebrating their 4th anniversary.
The challenge is yo use pink and grey in your card.
Heres my take on the challenge

The heart was die cut and has then been inlaid as such with the die cut words Love in two shades of pink. With the glitter pink heart added to make the word dtand out.
The tree monsters from Tiddly Inks represent our three labswho at times can be little monsters.
On the inside I have done inlaid die cuts with a row along the bottom of tiny pink x's and a stamp from this months card kit from Simon Says Stamp which reads "WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?"  I will add a photo of this tomorrow.
Hugs
Hazel xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is great fun Hazel, although the glittery bits rather looks like purple on my monitor!
    I'm sure your hubby will love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card and I'm sure your hubby will love this.
    Great use of our colour combo Hazel and thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge this week
    Sarah x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little love,
Hugs
H xxx