Followers

Sunday 15 January 2017

You're Lovely

So how's you're weekend gone? Have you been busy and not had a minute to sit down or have you spent it relaxing and crafting?  I live a ground hog day most days with my days spent either crafting, walking the dogs or just hanging out and cuddling my dogs. I have 3 labrador's who are our children and we couldn't bear to live without a single one of them although they all have their own moments!
Leah is a yellow lab, aged 8 and full pedigree. Next is Ember who is a labrador cross bloodhound. She's black and aged 3. Finally we have the mad baby. He's called Rollo and is a labrador cross springer spaniel. He's only 18 months old and is a beautiful liver colour. But he's a complete nutter and he's really got springy legs as he jumps at the front door and nearly reaches the top!
I'll try and get a photo of them tomorrow but I'm guessing it'll be single shots unless they're all asleep.

So onto the card. Not my usual card but it was my first attempt at using my zig clean color real brush markers that I got for Christmas off my family. I used Arches cold pressed watercolour paper after watching loads of video's to see what is the best paper to use with the zigs. I think this paper works great with the zigs and found it easy to blend the colours. I heat embossed the flowers by Paper smooches in white embossing powder. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and is heat embossed also.



These are the challenges I wish to enter:
Case This Sketch  - using the sketch below


Penny Black Challenge Blog -- Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, I love how you have used this stamp, it looks stunning. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo what a stunner and thanks for joining us at Penny Black And More, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little love,
Hugs
H xxx