Followers

Monday 6 February 2017

A new baby is a great reason to smile

One of my best friend's is due to become an auntie in 6 months and wanted me to make a card to congratulate her brother and sister in law on their wonderful news.
I struggled with a background on this card for ages until I remembered my gorgeous WRMK next level embossing folders. They are amazing and create such a deep emboss. I need them all he he.
So here is the card I came up with.


See I told you the embossing was amazing!!
So let me tell you what I've used.
The elephants are by Favorite Things and are coloured with prismacolor pencils.
The Congratulations die cut is from a Simon says Stamp die and is coloured with distress inks.
The couple's name is stamped using a Lawn Fawn alphabet.
I love how this card has turned out. I really love the clean and simple style and am trying my hardest to do that style justice as there's some amazing CAS cardmakers out there.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges.
Addicted to stamps - love theme
Stamping Sensations - Animal Magic

See you next time 
H xx

#mftstamps  #lawnfawn  #simonsaysstamp

4 comments:

  1. A really pretty bright and cheerful creation and perfect for our theme, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card with adorable little elephants and the embossed background is a perfect match. Thanks for joining our challeng at Stam;ping Sensation and at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! loving the soft colours on it and the embossed background! awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. what a beautiful embossingfolder. Beautiful and a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little love,
Hugs
H xxx